Roasted Chicken - Frozen
The Butcher's Dog roasted chicken is a beautifully cooked chicken with a golden, crispy skin and moist tender meat.
- Take the chilled Roasted Chicken out from the refrigerator and let it sit until it reaches room temperature before reheating.
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius for about 10 minutes.
- Brush chicken skin with cooking oil or spray with cooking spray to prevent skin from drying.
- Place chicken in the pre-heated oven. Lower temperature to 160 degrees celsius and heat it for approximately 20 to 30 minutes or until skin turns crispy
- . Let stand 15 minutes before carve and serve immediately.
Please Note: These instructions are meant as guidelines only. Every oven and microwave is slightly different and temperature settings will vary. Over heating any of these products will affect their quality.