Roast Lamb Leg Boneless 1.6kg With Gourmet Brown Sauce - Frozen
Roasted boneless leg of lamb is the ultimate centrepiece for festive occasions or fuss-free casual meals. This impressive cut is set to impress with its full flavour, tender and lean texture without the gaminess that usually accompanies lamb – courtesy of our special in-house roasting method and homemade gourmet brown sauce as an accompaniment.
- Take the frozen roast lamb out from the refrigerator and let it sit until it reaches room temperature before reheating.
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius for about 10minutes.
- Cover lamb with aluminium foil loosely to prevent over-browning and drying out of meat. Place into the oven and lower temperature to 160 degrees celsius. Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Over saucepan: Place in saucepan which will allow stirring. Heat over LOW heat to avoid scorching. Stir often. Heat until gravy reaches 80° Celsius on a thermometer or slightly simmering.
- In microwave: on medium power, 1 to 4 minutes, partially covered.
Note: Reheating instructions are meant as guidelines only. Every oven and microwave is slightly different and temperature settings will vary. Overheating any of these products will affect their quality.