- Shop All
- CLASSIFIED GROWTH
- Chapelle De Potensac Medoc
Chapelle De Potensac Medoc
Fresh with finesse and expressions of young fruits.
Why buy it?
- Second wine of Chateau Potensac produced with the same care
- Know-how of the Delon family, also owner of the Castles Leoville Las Cases and Nenin
- Renowned consulting oenologist: Eric Boissenot
- Chapelle de Potensac is one of the most reliable quality / price in Bordeaux according to Robert Parker
About the winery:
Chateau Potensac, located in the appellation of Medoc between the villages of Blaignan and Ordannac, has been owned by the family Delon, who are also owners of Chateau Leoville Las Cases, since 1870. Chateau Potensac's vineyards spread over about 60 hectares, planted with 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot and 15% Cabernet Franc and have an average age of 35 years. Since 2003, the Chateau has been classified as Cru Bourgeois and come to be known for high quality wines.