- Shop All
- CHINESE NEW YEAR
- Roasted Chicken Stuffed With Glutinous Rice (Pre-Order) - Frozen
Roasted Chicken Stuffed With Glutinous Rice (Pre-Order) - Frozen
EARLY-BIRD OFFER: 30% OFF I Valid till 15 Jan
In-store: 35% OFF I Valid till 15 Jan
Beautifully roasted chicken with fragrant glutinous rice — a show-stopping addition to any festive table.
- Take the chilled Roasted Chicken out from the refrigerator and let it sit until it reaches room temperature before reheating.
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius for about 10 minutes.
- Brush chicken skin with cooking oil or spray with cooking spray to prevent skin from drying.
- Place chicken in the pre-heated oven. Lower temperature to 160 degrees celsius and heat it for approximately 20 to 30 minutes or until skin turns crispy
- Let stand 15 minutes before carve and serve immediately.
Please Note: These instructions are meant as guidelines only. Every oven and microwave is slightly different and temperature settings will vary. Over heating any of these products will affect their quality.