Pork Belly Boneless Skin On 500gm - Frozen
Boneless cut of fatty meat from the belly, with skin on.
Weight: Approx. 500g
Crispy Pork Belly
- Step 1: Tenderise by using a fork to prick all over the skin. The small holes help to create a crackling skin.
- Step 2: Rub the belly with a mixture of salt and baking soda. Dry skin crisps better.
- Step 3. Let pork belly rest overnight in fridge.
- Step 4: Season generously with your favourite seasoning. We recommend salt, pepper, Chinese 5 spice blend, honey, and lemon.
- Step 5: Roast meat skin side up at 176°C for approx. 1h.