2017 Chateau du Glana Saint-Julien 750ml X 6btls (Wooden Case)
Chateau Du Glana is located on the route des grands Vins running parallel to the Gironde estuary, between the towns of Beychevelle and Saint-julien, opposite the famous Chateau Ducru-Beaucaillou. Chateau Du Glana was contructed in 1870 by Mr Nadeau, the city of Blaye's architect, for Mr Cayx.
After several other owners, Mr Gabriel Meffre bought Chateau Du Glana in 1961. He increased the vineyard to 43 hectars in the following years by aquiring serveral plots belonging to third growth chateau Lagrange. Surrounded by some of finest great growths in the Medoc, Chateau Du Glana has made tremendous strides in quality since 1999.