Roast Lamb Leg Bone In With Brown Sauce (2.2-2.6kg Before Roasting ) - Chilled (Pre-order)
15% EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL TILL 3 DEC 2022
PLUS 10% OFF When You Order In-Store
PLUS FREE Wine With $150 Spend
Roasted to perfection, packed with our homemade gourmet brown sauce. Tender and flavourful lamb leg perfect for festive celebrations.
Weight: ±2.2-2.6kg Before Roasting
Note: Our Roasted Lamb Leg is freshly roasted, chilled and vacuum-sealed for freshness. Available for collection from 19 Nov 2022, while stocks last.
*Picture is for illustration purposes only.
- Roast Lamb: Take the chilled roast lamb out from the refrigerator and let it sit until it reaches room temperature before reheating.
- Preheat oven to 180°C for about 10 min.
- Cover lamb with aluminum foil loosely to prevent over-browning and drying out of meat. Place into the oven and lower temperature to 160°C. Bake for about 20 to 30 min.
- Gravy: Place in saucepan which will allow stirring. Heat over low heat and stir often to avoid scorching.
- Heat until gravy reaches 80° Celsius on a thermometer or slightly simmering.
- In microwave: Use medium power, 1 to 4 min, partially covered.
Note: These instructions are meant as guidelines only. Every oven and microwave is slightly different and temperature settings will vary. Overheating any of these products will affect their quality.
*Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.*