[CHILLED] Bundle of 2 NZ Grass-Fed RIbeye (240- 260gm/pc)
Our ribeye is highly prized for its tenderness and richness of flavour. Found in the rib primal, this cut of beef is subjected to minimal activity throughout the life of the animal, thus resulting in an extremely delicate mouthfeel.
Origin New Zealand
Cooking Recommendations Ideal for steak, BBQ, roasting
Preparation / Cooking Guidelines
- Salt and pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Garlic, peeled, crushed and sliced thinly
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper for a few hours.
- Remove the steak from the fridge at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Sear the steaks in two tablespoons of oil in a pan (we recommend a cast iron skillet), for a couple of minutes on each side. 3 minutes for medium rare and 5 minutes for medium. Melt butter into the skillet, flip on both sides and remove the steak.
- Let it rest for about 5 minutes.
- Cut the steak and enjoy!
Due to the nature of our products, all weights are approximate and there may be a slight variance in the actual weight of the item received.
Images are for illustration purposes only.