[CHILLED] Bundle of 2 NZ Grass-Fed Striploin (240- 260gm/pc)
Striploin is the quintessential cut of beef with its delicately-laced marbling throughout, and our's is no exception.
Origin New Zealand
Cooking Recommendations Ideal for steak, grilling , roasting
Preparation / Cooking Guidelines
- Salt and pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Garlic, peeled, crushed and sliced thinly
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper for a few hours.
- Remove the steak from the fridge at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Sear the steaks in two tablespoons of oil in a pan (we recommend a cast iron skillet), for a couple of minutes on each side. 3 minutes for medium rare and 5 minutes for medium. Melt butter into the skillet, flip on both sides and remove the steak.
- Let it rest for about 5 minutes.
- Cut the steak and enjoy!